Monday, March 24, 2008

today the scale is my friend...and more

This morning's weigh in was positive..... 1.5 lbs lighter for the second day in a row.....meaning I do not believe I have lost poundage unless the scale reveals the same weight 2 days in a row....so today was the 2nd day in a row that I am 1.5 pounds lighter. And it's PMS week so I should have gained weight.....we shall see what next week has in store for me.....I need to ask G man if he has been messing with the scale just to be sure....he does that sometimes because he thinks it's funny, mostly he adjusts the scale so it reads a few pounds heavier......hahaha Fing funny...haha

Saturday G man, Jenny G and I went shopping for G man...it's an event.....we did not go to a normal store we went to a discount one....normal being a place where clothes are current style, colors and fit.....discount being a few seasons past, off brands, discontinued or irregulars....G man spent $500.00, with out trying on any of the clothes and buying against Jenny G's and my advice. Today he is returning $400.00 worth of the stuff because he did not listen to our words of wisdom in the first place.....all the trousers he bought for work were poop brown, with pleats and cuffs. Because G man is not slender pleats make him look enormous and the crotch hangs down 3 inches more then it should and cuffs are from the 80's.... the poop brown color is at the discount store because no one in their right mind would buy that color at a normal store. G man claims he is saving money and still looks good.....mmmmmm no......

Easter Sunday was pleasant.....my brothers and families along with my family went to my mom's.....nothing to eventful...it was just nice to be together

Last night we watched Snatch....Jason Statham and Brad Pitt......it's a funny dumb criminal movie

That's about it....

2 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

G man should take advantage when he's got two women there for feedback. What's he thinking?

Anonymous said...

I feel for G-Man. I hate shopping for clothes, too.