My list:
1 bunch of purslane
1 package of prunes
6 slices of thin prosciutto
1 bunch of mint, flat parsley, and coriander
carrots
1 cucumber
snow peas
blueberries
Kashi Vive cereal
2 gallons fat free lactaid milk
fresh ginger
Has any one eaten the purslane, goji berries or guava? These are new items for me and I would like to know how they taste before I buy them.


3 comments:
Never had the purslane, goji berries (never heard of the 'til now). Guava is excellent. As far as prunes, I buy the orange essence prunes. They are so good.
Great new profile pic, btw.
I looked up purslane, otherwise known as pig weed. Normally it's a nuisance in our garden. I just looked for some to sample, but wouldn't you know it's not out there now. Sorry.
Dick: Do you eat the skin of the guava? I saw on the internet an article that said to eat all the fruit including the skin, but the grocery man said no. I like the new profile pic too. Thanks
Kiby: I thought the purslane looked like a succulent. It's suppose to have a lemony flavor, our grocery store didn't have it either.
Post a Comment