I was able to clean up 3/4 of our front yard yesterday before the rain made it impossible to scoop poop. The bag that I was collecting all the mess in was doubled to prevent any splitting of the bag. Good idea on my part. Experience has taught me a few things.
I had 2 blisters on my hand, a sore wrist, rain soaking my hat and running down my back, I was cold, and in need of coffee. So when the rain really came down, I gave up any hope of finishing the task, tied up the bag and attempted to lift it to carry it to the trash can. It was to heavy. I managed to lift it a few inches and move it only a few inches. So I asked my husband to come outside and assist. He did and had difficulty lifting the bag himself , but managed to do so.
After he flung the bag in the trash bin, he walked over to me, as I was cleaning the scooper and asked "Did you do the backyard too?" I wanted to fling poop at him.
Instant Pot Christmas Roast
8 years ago
11 comments:
I remember that chore in that way very well!
Here in AZ the poop petrifies.
Except... I feel a post coming on...
My hockey team is called the Ice Monkeys, so monkey items are popular with my crowd. I have monkey skate covers, for instance. Your post made me think of my teammate - she has a t-shirt that she wears to the games - there's a monkey flingin' poo on it.
Why not call a professional scooper next time? See www.apaws.org or my site for links to national directories.
--
Jeff Morgan
The Grand Poobah, Denver, CO
www.poopguy.com
info@poopguy.com
877 POOP-GUY
I can not believe the post from anonymous! That gives anonymous a bad name!!!
There's a claim to fame! I'm a professional.... uh, poop scooper....
See ya, dude....
We did have a service. But they pooped out after 3 weeks. Locally none exist. I may be able to recruit my 12 year old nephew for $20.00 a week. He hasn't alled me back yet.
All this talk of poop reminds me of an old saying:
"When shit becomes of value, the poor will be born without assholes."
Deep, huh?
Hi Anon Blogger.
Yep, I'm a professional poop-scooper
and proud of it. I run my own business
and have happy clients all over Denver.
And... I make about $60 an hour.
What do you make?
--
Jeff
Cheer34: I know of several services in New York. Drop me an email with your zip code and I'll try to find one for you if you want.
--
Jeff
Sorry Cheer and Jeff and anyone else offended.
I was just suprised that you choose this forum for building your business, Jeff.
Again, sorry.
As far as how much money anyone makes, it isn't really my measure of success anymore. Used to be, tho. I used to shovel corporate shit and made quite a bit of money myself.
No matter, I'm very sorry to offend.
jeff: Thanks for the link. The nearset scooper company is 2 hours away. I appreciate the info.
No prob Anon. It was a long 300 pound day and I was a little crabby. Sorry I jumped so fast.
To keep tabs on the industry and collect press releases for apaws I get daily news alerts for things with "poop", "scoop" and other keywords. A link to this blog showed up, and I always check stuff out if I have time.
--
Cheers, folks.
j
Post a Comment