Sans....The pumpkin butter is delicious.....I used to buy the butter in the store but realized I could make it at home...it's fabulous on toast, english muffins, and bagels. The cranberry mustard is good...different...I put it on a hotdog last night and liked the flavor....tart...but not lip puckering tart....mild...I am going to try it on a turkey sandwich today....The pumpkin butter, cranberry mustard, Quince jam and applesauce (which I have to make this weekend)are all going in gift baskets for friends and family for Thanksgiving.....
6 comments:
It sounds, interesting...
Let me know how it tastes.
Oh, I see, it's two things! Ha!
Sans....The pumpkin butter is delicious.....I used to buy the butter in the store but realized I could make it at home...it's fabulous on toast, english muffins, and bagels. The cranberry mustard is good...different...I put it on a hotdog last night and liked the flavor....tart...but not lip puckering tart....mild...I am going to try it on a turkey sandwich today....The pumpkin butter, cranberry mustard, Quince jam and applesauce (which I have to make this weekend)are all going in gift baskets for friends and family for Thanksgiving.....
That's cruel. You could at least publish your recipe.
sounds delightful! Yummm. I'm with GKL, we need the recipe.
is pumpkin butter like apple butter? If so, YUMMY!
The cranberry mustard sounds interesting. I have oversions to cranberries, too tart.
I hope they come out great and that everyone enjoys!
Post a Comment